As a long-established charity in the field of deaf education, the Ewing Foundation has gained a reputation for sound advice and cutting-edge practice. Consultants and Technicians are often approached by editors and authors seeking to write publications relating to audiology and curriculum matters. They may contribute directly by writing sections themselves, act as a sounding board for the writing of others, or may collate and edit copy, and be involved through to the finished publication and marketing. Examples of collaborations include:
- Phonics Guidance www.ndcs.org.uk
- Look, Smile, Chat www.ndcs.org.uk
- Quality Standards documents – Bone-anchored hearing aids; Use of personal FM systems www.ndcs.org.uk
- NDCS audiology publications – Hearing aids; radio aids www.ndcs.org.uk
- Early Support materials www.earlysupport.org.uk
- BATOD magazine www.batod.org.uk/index.php?id=/publications/magazine
- SERSEN DASSLD Mapping the Way www.sersen.uk.net
A recent collaboration has been with the UK Children’s FM Working Group in association with the NDCS. Both content and editorial have been shaped by our involvement, resulting in Quality Standards for the Use of Personal FM systems – a hard copy publication with complementary Good Practice Guide supplied on CD and also as a PDF document for BATOD.
To save the document to your hard drive…
PC Users: Right click and “Save Target As…”.
Mac Users: Control click and “Save Target As…”