Thank you to all of the delegates and speakers who attended our Ewing Foundation and Burwood Park Foundation conference:
‘Working with deaf children and young people with additional or complex needs. A sharing of good practice.’
The sold-out event was a tremendous success with over 60 people attending the conference at the Radisson Hotel in York on 7th June. The programme included lectures and workshops from professionals with expertise and experience of working in a variety of areas, including:
- Vision Impairment and deafness
- Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Social and Emotional Mental Health
- Early Years and additional/ complex needs
- Specialist Schools for the deaf – changing practice for a changing cohort
- Additional language disorders
Thank you to the team at Radisson York for making us so welcome and for donating a prize to our raffle.
And a huge thank you to Education Advisor Carole Wood for organising this fantastic event!
We would also like to acknowledge, with immense gratitude, our event sponsor, The Boshier-Hinton Foundation, a grant making trust that is marking 17 years of grant giving.