On Monday 21st June, Technology Consultant Paul Harris delivered another successful webinar on how to use Oticon equipment at school and in the home. He addressed topics such as:
- Demonstrating how to monitor transparency of the frequency response using an FP35 Hearing Aid Analyzer (for peace of mind)
- How to use EduMic for classroom media
- Connecting to soundfield or a classroom amplification system
- Connecting to television and gaming equipment
- Hardwire connection options
- Various functionality on the Oticon smartphone app
View the webinar here.
Please note that the webinar can only be viewed from a laptop or desktop computer.